Soundlay Foam Underlay (60m²)
Soundlay Foam Underlay is a cost effective acoustic underlay manufactured from an EVA rubber injected closed cell polyolefin foam, and can be used with a wide range of floor finishes. It is particularly suited to double-stick carpets, floating wood and laminated floor finishes.
This product is guaranteed for the serviceable lifetime of the floorcovering under which it is laid, providing it has been laid in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
|Mass (kg per sheet/roll)||17||33|
As low as £175.72 £146.43
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 Working Days
Weighted reduction in impact sound pressure (∆ Lw)* 5mm 32dB 10mm 46dB End use Classification** HC/U Heavy Contract Use
* Tested to BS EN ISO 140-8 & BS EN ISO 717-2 ** Tested to BS 5808:
• Social housing
• Educational buildings
• Offers a reliable and economical solution to Part E compliance
• Greater resistance to compression and creep compared with traditional foam underlay products
• Available in two thicknesses to give a choice of impact sound insulation values
• Quick and easy to install
• No need for an additional waterproof membrane layer
Delivery charges to the UK vary by product and delivery area. Add products to your cart to calculate shipping costs. Estimated delivery times can be found beneath the price on each product page.
International orders are welcome. Please create an account and follow the instructions on the delivery page to request a quote.
Write Your Own Review