Regupol 3912 (15m²)
Regupol® 3912 is a tough, resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam and is ideally suited to refurbishment and timber based constructions to comply with Part E.
- For use on concrete or timber floors
- Made from PUR foam
- not recommended for use under vinyl or ceramic tiles
6mm Impact (dB) 49.5 Airborne (dB) 52.3 Mass (kg per sheet/roll) 33.3 Density (kgm-3) 370
Estimated Delivery: 3-4 weeks
- Independent Test Data available for both site and field tests to show compliance with both Approved Document E and Section H of the Building Regulations.
- When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details is accepted by the NHBC
- Standard thickness 6mm thickness
- Offers long term performance without collapse or "bottoming" out under high point loads
- Resistant to ageing and deformation
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish
- Reduces construction heights
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishments, although can be used for new build also
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Very comfortable under foot
- Manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable
Delivery charges to the UK vary by product and delivery area. Add products to your cart to calculate shipping costs. Estimated delivery times can be found beneath the price on each product page.
International orders are welcome. Please create an account and follow the instructions on the delivery page to request a quote.
Write Your Own Review